- There is an annual $35 per student, $55 per family, non-refundable registration fee due upon registration.
Monthly Tuition for Year-Long Classes
- 30 minute class - $35/month
- 45 minute class - $50/month
- 60 minute class - $65/month
- 75 minute class - $80/month
- 90 minute class - $95/month
- Unlimited Classes - $390/month for 1st student, $100/month for siblings - NO other discounts apply when choosing the Unlimited Class option
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa and Mastercard
- First months tuition is due upon registration. Subsequent month’s tuition is due the first of each month through and including the month of June. Studio closings for holidays are built into our pricing structure.
- All tuition payments are due the first of each month, beginning October 1.
- Accounts are given a seven (7) day grace period after which time a $35 late fee will be added to your account.
- If an account is 45 days past due, your dancer will no longer be allowed to participate in any classes or events at CFDC until the account is made current. There will be no deduction in tuition for students unable to attend classes due to an outstanding balance.
- Your account will be assessed a $70 fee for Returned Checks. This is the $35 NSF fee for the returned check, as well as the $35 late fee.
- There is no tuition reduction for missed or cancelled classes. Classes missed due to illness may be made up when the student is feeling better. Class cancellations due to inclement weather can be made up in comparable classes during the week. Please ask a CFDC staff member for make-up class recommendations.
- There is no long term commitment or contract, you can add or drop classes at any time throughout the year. CFDC does require thirty day written notice via email to terminate membership at the
studio. We will no longer accept termination via front desk staff, phone call
or phone message. All monthly memberships require a minimum of 30 days
written notice (via email) prior to next billing date to assure cancellation of
automatic payments. Cancellation
requests submitted within the30 day billing cycle will result in a final payment drawn from your account on your established auto draft date.
- CFDC offers a 10% tuition discount for students enrolled in 3 or more classes.
- CFDC offers a sibling discount. Any family who has more than one dancer at CFDC will receive a 10% discount off all classes, as long as both remain enrolled.
- CFDC honors our men and women in service. Military families will receive a 10% discount off all classes, please bring in your military ID so that we may notate your account.
- CFDC honors emergency service personnel (Police, Fire, EMT, etc..) Families will receive a 10% discount off all classes, please have ID ready at time of registration.
- Only one discount, per family, applicable.